*Made For Mums Editors Choice Award Winner May 2021* From birth and beyond, the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib allows you to sleep close to your baby, without actually sharing the same bed. With a stylish design and a core focus on safety, the crib maximises breathability and airflow by offering mesh sides and a uniquely designed air-flow mattress. Included is the crib mattress which is made from a hypo-allergenic fibre, providing 50% more breathability than standard foam mattresses, helping to reduce the risk of baby overheating. As well as helping to maximise breathability, the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib features a gentle incline option to help ease colic and reflux as well as zip-down sides to easily feed or comfort baby during the night. The storage hammock underneath provides handy storage space for those night-time feeding and changing essentials. Designed to attach securely to your bed, the baby crib can also be used as a standalone crib to be set a little further away from you when baby gets a bit older and is ready to transition to their nursery. With the addition of the Cot Conversion Kit and Cot Mattress (both sold separately), the Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib can be easily transformed into an equally stylish cot which can be used until approx 2 years old. You also have the option to buy the crib, cot conversion kit & cot mattress as a bundle
Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib - Dove Grey
£198.99 Regular Price
- Please carefully read the user guide included in the packaging. You can also download a copy in the ‘How To Guides’ section. Pay particular attention to instructions on how to correctly and safely attach the crib to your bed and how the crib should be used.
- The crib attaches securely to most divan and bed frames using the straps provided. The crib should not be used with bed frames that protrude from the mattress.
- The Air Bedside Crib is suitable from birth to 6 months or when baby starts to roll over, pull up or reaches a weight of 9kg.
- The product must always be secured to the adult bed with the straps provided. If using as a standalone crib, the mesh side should never be dropped down.
- When the bedside crib is installed, no gaps must be present between the adult mattress and the crib. If there is any gap between the bedside crib and the adult bed do not use the product with the side down at any time.
- The drop down side is for easily accessing baby only. When in use only drop the side to access baby for feeding or comforting. Never leave the side down unsupervised and always ensure the side is up when baby is sleeping.
- Ensure the height of the crib is adjusted correctly to the height of your mattress. Please see user guide on how to measure and adjust the crib height correctly. The enforced fabric below the mesh window on the side of the crib positioned next to the adult bed, should never be higher than the height of the adult mattress.
- Never use the incline feature while the bedside crib is attached to the adult’s bed.
- We recommend you do not use sleep positioners with this product in line with the Lullaby Trust guidelines.
- Crib tested to British Safety Standard BS EN 1130:2019
- Cot tested to British Standard BS EN 716
- Mattress tested to the latest British Safety Standard BS EN 16890 (a higher standard than BS 1877) and BS 7177
- Mattress breathability tested to British Standard BS EN ISO 9237 – 1995
- Comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty see www.shnuggle.com for full details (for hygiene reasons the mattresses are excluded from the warranty)