The Shnuggle Air Cot Conversion Kit allows you to convert your Shnuggle Air Bedside Crib into a stylish cot, extending your little one’s cosy, safe, sleeping space until they are approximately 2 years old, whilst helping to ease their transition to a cot.
Designed with the same focus on breathability, function and design as the crib, the Shnuggle Air Cot features large, dual-view mesh sides, removable hypo-allergenic fabrics and height adjustable legs.
The uniquely designed airflow mattress (sold separately) is also made from the same hypo-allergenic fibre core as the crib, offering 50%* more breathability than standard foam mattresses.
Suitable from 0 – 2 years old or when baby starts to climb out of the cot or reaches approx 89cm in height.
*Vs PU foam mattresses.
**This is a conversion set so requires the Shnuggle Air Crib & cot mattress to be used**
Shnuggle Air Cot Conversion Kit
•Painted Wooden frame (MDF – non-toxic painted finish)
•Metal fixings (non-toxic painted finish)
•Fabrics made from polyester
Fabrics and Mattress: Hand wash only at 30°c. Do not tumble dry. Do not iron
Solid frame: wipe clean
•We advise against adjusting the angle for reflux in the Shnuggle Air cot.
•The Shnuggle Air cot is suitable up to approximately 2 years old or when baby starts to climb out of the cot
or reaches approximately 89cm in height. At which point they should move to a bed.
- Crib tested to British Safety Standard BS EN 1130:2019
- Cot tested to British Standard BS EN 716
- Mattress tested to the latest British Safety Standard BS EN 16890 (a higher standard than BS 1877) and BS 7177
- Mattress breathability tested to British Standard BS EN ISO 9237 – 1995
- Comes with a 1 year manufacturers warranty see www.shnuggle.com for full details (for hygiene reasons the mattresses are excluded from the warranty)